16 October 2008

My October Surprise... oops, I meant, My October Contest

In honor of all the pink that surrounds us, Brandon suggested a contest should be had. So we decided that whoever finds the most ridiculous corporate pink ad will win our contest.

How the contest will work:
1. Between now and 11/10 (when I return from my honeymoon), post as many photos or links selling or promoting pink items or concepts to the comments section of the blog. The less an item has to do with women or breast cancer, the better your chance is of winning (an example -- input zip code 43050).
2. If you see an item, and you don't have a camera phone, you may submit a written description of the item.
3. If there is a story behind the item, please tell. I love to read stories.
4. Brandon and I will review all submissions when we return. Together we will choose the most ridiculous submission.
5. The winner's submission will be posted on the blog.
6. I will try to find a prize while in the Caribbean.

Any questions?

6 comments:

Jonathan Kelley said...

For my first submission, I give you:

Pink Tic Tacs!

Now I will go out into the real world and look for other examples.

Unknown said...

How about a V-6 Mustang with Warriors in Pink package?

http://www.fordvehicles.com/warriorsinpink/mustang/

Le sigh.

Unknown said...

This is certainly not a winner, but here you can support breast cancer awareness while moisturizing. Win-win!

Unknown said...

I don't have a picture, but pink Bounty Paper towels seemed pretty ridiculous!

Unknown said...

How about a Julie Goloski Champion Series Smith & Wesson 9 mm GUN?!?!? I have a PDF of the merchandise details if you want me to send it to you.

Jonathan Kelley said...

I know I am not a judge in this contest, but Nanette wins. Here's a link to the gun: http://tinyurl.com/5td4fp