08 April 2009

Je suis fini

Done!
Over!
Completed!
Finished!
The End!

You get the idea. My 5 months of chemotherapy have come to an end. I survived 4 sessions of A/C and 12 sessions of Taxol with flying colors. There are even people at work who I think don't know what I went through. Even my doctors are surprised that I was able to continue to work through the chemo. I guess that is what happens when you are young and healthy. Chemo couldn't completely knock me off my feet. Take that chemo. Now let us hope you did your job because I definitely don't want to do this again -- ever!!!

I tried to come up with a song with lyrics similar to the "Hark the Herald Angels Shout" like my classmates and I used to sing in middle and upper schools after the Christmas Carol program, but nothing good came to mind. Maybe I'll think of something in the middle of night tonight during the steroid induced insomnia that I anticipate.

No comments: